Thursday, July 15, 2010

Triple Cheeseburger Tortilla

so there were days during the school year where we had to do so much, that it really felt like 3 or 4 different days all rolled into one. kinda like a triple cheeseburger rolled into a tortilla is what I'm visualizing. that is today, I am on day three right now. At 7pm I will go to the Jewelry Studio to do my last casting for this summer and I have 4 bugs that will hopefully turn into beautiful bronze works of art. My plan is to make a jungle-nest necklace with the bugs hiding in it. These are some of the parts to the jungle necklace. It will just be a work of art, not really for functional use. I will post a drawing diagram of it, but I dont have time to right now.
Also I finished installing my thesis show this afternoon. yip-pee. God did not create me to draw or see straight, perfect, level lines. I had to rehang the photos 4 times.
Conveniently they are mounted on velcro.
(secret of the trade)

No comments: